- 250 g coconut flakes
- 1 can coconut milk
- 50 g powder sugar
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 50 g white chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coffee extract
- First let the coconut can in fridge a few hours (better if you do it overnight) to separate de solid part from the liquid part.
- In a bowl mix the coconut flakes, powder sugar and the solid part from the cocount milk can and mix it until you get a homogenous composition. Add the vanilla extract and mix.
- Take 1 tsp of composition and form balls which you'll let in the fridge 1 hour to cool.
- Melt the milk chocolate at bain marie with the coffee extract and cover the coconut balls with melted chocolate. Melt the white chocolate too and decorate the coconut balls with it, or you can cover the candies with white chocolate too, it's delicious.
- Let the Bounty candy cool in the fridge for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes you will have a tasty dessert to enjoy!