- 65 g chocolate with hazelnuts
- 30 g butter
- 15 g flour
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bain marie.
- After the chocolate and butter melted, add the eggs, the egg yolk and mix it.
- Add the vanilla essence and the flour and mix until the composition is homogenous.
- Pour everything into a ramekin vessel greased with butter.
- Put everything in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Serve it with powdered sugar and fresh raspberries or with ice cream.