Bluberies and raspberries Galette
- 100 g cold butter
- 200 g white flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp cold water
- 250 g strawberries
- 250 g raspberries
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp sugar
- In a bowl, mix the cold butter cut into cubes with flour until you get a sandy consistency. Add the egg, continue to knead, add the sugar, baking soda and finally the water. If you still need water, add 1-2 more tablespoons.
- Refrigerate the dough wrapped in cling film and leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix the raspberries, blueberries and starch until the starch covers all the fruit.
- After 30 minutes, spread the dough in a thin sheet on a surface lined with flour and place it in a tray lined with baking paper. Add the fruit and place the edges of the dough over the fruit compositiom but let the middle empty.
- Place in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30-40 minutes. After the tart is ready, leave it to cool before being cut. You can serve it simple or with some ice cream.