White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- 10 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 50 g cocoa
- 150 g flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
WHITE CHOCOLATE CREAM
- 450 g cream cheese
- 350 g white chocolate
- 450 g mascarpone
- 500 g raspberries
- 10 g gelatin
- 40 ml water
- 350 g cheese cream
- 200 g white chocolate
- 250 ml pineapple juice
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the egg whites with the salt powder until they become thickened. Add the sugar and continue to mix until the sugar melts and the meringue becomes shiny. Add the yolks and mix until incorporated into the egg whites. Add the flour gradually and mix lightly with a whisk to avoid the formation of lumps. At the end add cocoa and vanilla extract and mix until you get a homogeneous composition.
- Place everything in a tray with a diameter of 20 cm and put the tray in the preheated oven, at 180 degrees, on the function of rinsing up and down for 40-45 minutes. After the crust is baked, let it cool and cut it into 3 equal parts or divide the batter in 3 and cook it in 3 different trays.
- Syrup the batter with the pineapple juice.
WHITE CHOCOLATE CREAM
- Melt the chocolate at bain marie and after it has melted, let it cool for a few minutes.
- Mix the chocolate with the cheese cream until you get a homogenous composition.
- Using a chopper or a vertical mixer mash the raspberries. Put the raspberry puree in a sieve and stir until all the puree is drained and the raspberry seeds remain.
- Add the raspberries puree over the mascarpone and mix. Mix the gelatine with water and heat the gelatin until is melted. Add the gelatin and mix until you get a homogenous composition.
MONTAGE AND DECORATION
- Remember that we cut the batter into 3 equal parts? Take one part, put it in a tall round tray, add the white chocolate cream, add another batter, add the raspberry cream and on the top put the last batter.
- For decoration I made some more white chocolate cream following the same steps as I did for the cream I used for the cake.
- Add the cream in a posh and start to make cream shapes on the cake. Add some fruits, chocolates or whatever you like.