- Kitchen scale
- 200 g oreo biscuits
- 80 g melted butter
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 600 g cheese cream
- 200 g kinder chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g kinder bueno
- 100 ml heavy cream
- 200 g dark chocolate
- Melt the butter and let it cool. Chop the biscuits and mix it with the melted butter. Add the composition in a tray and let it in the fridge until the cheese cream is ready.
- Mix the heavy cream with a with a mixer until it gets foamy. Add the cheese cream, vanilla extract and mix until you get a homogenous composition.
- Melt the kinder chocolate at bain marie and let it cool for 5-10 minutes. Add the chocolate over the cheese cream and mix well, until combined. At the end add pieces of Kinder Bueno and mix well using a spatula.
- Add the cream over the biscuits layer and let it cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- In a saucepan, heat the heavy cream and bring it to the boil. Turn off the heat, add the chocolate and stir until all the chocolate is melted. Let it cool for 10-15 minutes and then put the ganache over the cheesecake. Let the cheesecake cool in the fridge before serving.