Mango Cheesecake with White Chocolate
- Round 20cm Tray
- Kitchen scale
- 300 g digestive biscuits
- 180 g butter
White chocolate cream
- 700 g cream cheese
- 250 g white chocolate
- 15 g gelatine
- 50 ml water
- 200 g mango
- 600 g mango
- 20 g gelatine
- 30 g sugar
- Melt the butter and let it cool. Chop the biscuits and mix it with the melted butter. Add the composition in a tray and let it in the fridge until the cheese cream and jam are ready.
- Melt the chocolate at bain marie and let it cool for about 5-10 minutes. Very important, the cream cheese should be at room temperature. In a large bowl add the cream cheese and melted chocolate and mix until you get a homogenous composition. Mix the gelatine with water and heat the gelatin until is melted. Add it over the chocolate cheese cream.
- Cut 200 g mango into small cubes, add the mango in the cream and mix well. Add the cream over the biscuits and let it cool in the fridge until the mango jelly is ready.
- Using a blender or a chopper blend the mango until it becomes a purée. Put the mango in a strainer and mix it very well. We do this to get a smooth mango purée.
- Add the mango purée in a pan. Add the sugar and gelatin and heat everything on low heat until the gelatin is melted. Let the mango jelly cool for 15-20 minutes.
- After the mango jelly got cold add it over the cream cheese. Let everything in the fridge for at least two hours. You can decorate the cheesecake with whatever you want. I left a picture below to see how I decorated it. Enjoy the cheesecake!