- 100 g milk chocolate
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 160 g butter
- 170 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 300 g cheese cream
- 1 egg
- 60 g sugar
- vanilla extract
- In a thick-bottomed pot, melt the chocolate and butter and stir until they have melted.
- Add 2 eggs and mix with a mixer for 2-3 minutes. Add the flour and mix with a whisk or spatula until the flour is incorporated into the composition.
- In a separate bowl add the cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla essence and mix until all ingredients are homogeneous.
- In a tray lined with baking paper add 3 quarters of the composition for the brownie. Over it add the cheese cream and over the cream, from place to place, add the remaining brownie composition.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180 ° C and remove from the pan only after it has cooled completely.