- 125 g butter
- 250 g flour
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 250 g mozzarella
- 200 g tomatoes
- fresh basil
- In a bowl, mix the cold butter cut into cubes with flour and salt until you get a sandy consistency. Add the water and continue to knead. If you still need water, add 1-2 more tablespoons.
- Refrigerate the dough wrapped in cling film and leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut the mozzarella and tomatoes into slices.
- After 30 minutes, spread the dough in a thin sheet on a surface lined with flour and place it in a tray lined with baking paper. Add the mozzarella and tomatoes on top and place the edges of the dough over the tomatoes slices but let the middle empty. Grease the tart with the beaten egg and add sesame seeds.
- Cook the galette in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30-40 minutes. After the tart is ready, leave it to cool before being cut. Add some fresh basil on top and enjoy!